Our highly disciplined process in combination with our unsurpassed pet industry expertise have resulted in a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for our clients. Our deep experience and exclusive focus on the pet industry means a much larger rolodex of buyers and personal relationships with pet industry executives.
With Birdseye Advisory Group You Get:
- Pet Industry Authorities
- Licensed Investment Banker and Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Exit Planner
- A Veteran Owner of retail, distribution and manufacturing companies
- Business Strategists who work well with top-level executives and everyone on their teams
- Experts at applying knowledge from multiple industries to your business
The BirdsEye Performance Promise
BirdsEye Advisory Group delivers results with integrity. If we believe we cannot achieve the results you desire, we won’t take you on as a client and won’t take a penny of your money.
Free 30-Minute Consultation
Contact us for a complementary, no-obligation consultation with Carol Frank.
- Registered Series 79 & 63 Investment Banker
- Assistance with selling or acquiring a pet business from strategic analysis and due diligence to customized marketing, negotiation and execution
- Private Equity Advisory Services
- Participated in over fifteen pet industry M&A transactions
- Transaction size ranging from $3 million to $250 million
- Benefit from the unique perspective of someone who has founded and sold four pet companies
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Provide business, financial and personal assessments for pet businesses in conjunction with a business valuation in order to gauge readiness for business sale
- Identify areas for improvement and provide Prioritized Action Plans
- Collaborate with owners and their management teams as they implement value enhancement activities to increase the multiple they can receive when the company goes to market
Why Choose BirdsEye?
- 40+ combined years in the pet industry
- Provides clients unsurpassed insiders’ knowledge
- Veteran owners of retail, distribution, manufacturing and consulting companies
- Business strategists who work well with top-level executives and team members
- MBA’s who understand both finance and the pet industry
- Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA) and Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
Pet Industry Investment Banking
Carol Frank’s experience participating in the sale of four of her own pet companies combined with being a CPA/MBA gives her a one-of-a-kind perspective as a pet industry M&A expert. Since becoming an Investment Banker in 2009, Carol has participated in dozens of pet industry M&A transactions. Please note that BAG does not engage in raising capital for startup or early stage companies.
Private Equity Advisory
Are you a private equity firm trying to evaluate a potential pet company acquisition? Leverage BirdsEye Advisory Group’s significant experience and insight as both an operator and an investment banker to shorten your learning curve and help you determine the viability and value of your potential investment.
Exit Planning Strategists
Are you considering the sale of your company within the next few years and want to ensure you will receive maximum value? BirdsEye Advisory Group will work with you through our highly sophisticated exit planning process to ensure your business will be ready when the time comes.
2021 was a record year for M&A, which I’m sure no one would have predicted at the start of the pandemic. Driving this activity was low interest rates, a huge amount of capital that needed to be deployed by investors, and incredibly robust tailwinds for the pet...
“We are having our best year ever.” “We can’t keep enough product in stock to satisfy demand.” “We just had another record month.” These are among the many quotes I hear from pet companies across all spectrums of our industry. While COVID has wreaked havoc...
One of the most common questions that I get as an M&A specialist in the pet industry is “How can I find capital to grow my business?” Growing a pet products company takes access to cash as you build your inventory and accounts receivable. Ironically, the faster...