The country’s only investment bank focused exclusively on the pet industry.
BirdsEye Advisory Group delivers best-in-class M&A advisory services to lower middle market entrepreneurs, family-owned businesses and private equity firms. Our deep experience and low overhead allows us to deliver the same highly professional service you would get from a larger, middle-market investment bank, but at a more reasonable price.
Pet Industry Investment Banking
Carol Frank’s experience participating in the sale of four of her own pet companies combined with being a CPA/MBA gives her a one-of-a-kind perspective as a pet industry M&A expert. Since becoming an Investment Banker in 2009, Carol has participated in over fifteen pet industry M&A transactions. Please note that BAG does not engage in raising capital for startup or early stage companies.
Private Equity Advisory
Are you a private equity firm trying to evaluate a potential pet company acquisition? Leverage BirdsEye Advisory Group’s significant experience and insight as both an operator and an investment banker to shorten your learning curve and help you determine the viability and value of your potential investment.
Exit Planning Strategists
Are you considering the sale of your company within the next few years and want to ensure you will receive maximum value? BirdsEye Advisory Group will work with you through our highly sophisticated exit planning process to ensure your business will be ready when the time comes.
- Registered Series 79 & 63 Investment Banker
- Assistance with selling or acquiring a pet business from strategic analysis and due diligence to customized marketing, negotiation and execution
- Private Equity Advisory Services
- Participated in over fifteen pet industry M&A transactions
- Transaction size ranging from $3 million to $250 million
- Benefit from the unique perspective of someone who has founded and sold four pet companies
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Provide business, financial and personal assessments for pet businesses in conjunction with a business valuation in order to gauge readiness for business sale
- Identify areas for improvement and provide Prioritized Action Plans
- Collaborate with owners and their management teams as they implement value enhancement activities to increase the multiple they can receive when the company goes to market
Why Choose BirdsEye?
- 40+ combined years in the pet industry
- Provides clients unsurpassed insiders’ knowledge
- Veteran owners of retail, distribution, manufacturing and consulting companies
- Business strategists who work well with top-level executives and team members
- MBA’s who understand both finance and the pet industry
- Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA) and Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
“We are having our best year ever.” “We can’t keep enough product in stock to satisfy demand.” “We just had another record month.” These are among the many quotes I hear from pet companies across all spectrums of our industry. While COVID has wreaked havoc...
One of the most common questions that I get as an M&A specialist in the pet industry is “How can I find capital to grow my business?” Growing a pet products company takes access to cash as you build your inventory and accounts receivable. Ironically, the faster...
Why this may be the best time to sell your company! In this very strange time we are all in, I have made a point to look for silver linings from this pandemic--even when many people are without jobs, are immersed in the CARES Act details and may have more time What an...