We’re experienced in executing acquisition plans ranging from single-company purchases to multi-company buy-and-build strategies. We’ll work with you to understand your needs and shape the strategy that fits your vision.
Carol Frank’s 30+ years in the industry combined with board service with PIDA, PIJAC, and The Pet Care Trust has resulted in as deep a pet industry rolodex as exists anywhere. If you are interested in getting help making a pet company acquisition, there’s no better resource then BirdsEye Advisory Group.
Acquisition assignments typically include:
Our Acquisition Advisory Services include, but are not limited to:
- Develop lists of target pet companies (Targets) that fit our Client’s acquisition criteria
- Develop a marketing piece about our Client to present to potential acquisition targets
- Contact Targets to gauge their interest in a potential transaction and if appropriate execute an NDA
- Request and review Targets’ financial information and report same to Client
- Develop and deliver summary fact sheets that capture high-level information from Targets
- Host regular update phone calls to discuss progress with Client
- Negotiate deal terms as requested by our Client
- Advise our Client with respect to the financial aspects of any proposed Transaction
- Work with Client’s legal counsel, as appropriate, in the preparation of any letter of intent and/or definitive agreements
- Work with Client and Seller to facilitate closing
The Country’s Only Investment Bank focusing exclusively on the pet industry.
Sell Side Advisory
We guide our clients through every step of the sale process, from strategic analysis to due diligence to customized marketing to negotiation and execution.
We’re experienced in executing acquisition plans ranging from single-company purchases to multi-company buy-and-build strategies.
Private Equity Advisory
We help private equity funds that are considering a pet industry investment evaluate the opportunity.
We want every owner we work with to sell their business at the highest possible valuation and for them to realize all of their personal, financial and business objectives upon exit.
2021 was a record year for M&A, which I’m sure no one would have predicted at the start of the pandemic. Driving this activity was low interest rates, a huge amount of capital that needed to be deployed by investors, and incredibly robust tailwinds for the pet...
“We are having our best year ever.” “We can’t keep enough product in stock to satisfy demand.” “We just had another record month.” These are among the many quotes I hear from pet companies across all spectrums of our industry. While COVID has wreaked havoc...
One of the most common questions that I get as an M&A specialist in the pet industry is “How can I find capital to grow my business?” Growing a pet products company takes access to cash as you build your inventory and accounts receivable. Ironically, the faster...